From home 29 year-old woman came to praskelta head, two children without any education and a penny in your pocket. Today Madi manages its own set up an international company Madi Group, flying around the world, giving presentations at conferences and conducts training for individuals and employers.
April 1-2, a businesswoman who lives in Britain, visited Vilnius.
Lecture participants M.Sharma told to look one another in the eye and at first see any specialist in the field, but man.
"After all, people - this is invaluable and often underutilized resource that could enhance our corporate, business and all of the country's economic growth. The trouble is that most of the amazing potential employees scrapped simply because they do not have shiny CV, some nice-looking lines. Therefore, the statistics are first-rate: 84 percent.people are employed in the work of hate - no language university has so far completed the M.Sharma.
Most amazing potential employees scrapped simply because they do not have shiny CV, some nice-looking lines.
Portal 15min.lt she turned the pages of your life and openly told how become what it is today.
- I got married on the 19th, asked for the heart, rather than parents for advice. It looks like you have the wrong guy ...
- My situation was not typical. I was born in India. My father - Indian mother - oyster, and her grandfather was Polish. I grew up in the UK, but I was brought up in accordance with Hindu tradition, so I was under a contractual marriage.
When I got the 18, the parents reported that the man gazed me. He was a tank, a doctor, lived in Canada. It seems like a good choice, but then just fell in love with another guy and told the parents to listen to the heart - I married him.
- After the wedding love evaporated?
- It would not say - everything went well: she had two wonderful daughters, live in a nice home, a man was great in the company's sales manager, he prospered.
However, the rise of the children realized that I have a brain, which I can use. Became involved in community activities, I became active raising funds for children playground equip school. People's trust, called in various charity events - was needed.
However, my husband did not like the social activities. Apparently, he felt threatened, so one day announced that moved, and shipped us to the town, which did not know nothing.In this way, he began to isolate me from society. I had friends who did not know the neighbors.
Tension has been growing at home. First psychological violence began: I had to ask a man of money and be accountable for the cost, I keep control of where I was going, what I am doing with the'm in, why not at home, etc.
A short time later began physical violence. One day a man knocked me and shot kicked so that the two days' treatment on the floor. That was the last straw: I realized that I must do something, otherwise I will be a victim of a lifetime.
- Domestic violence affected women tend to believe in a long time abusers apology and repentance. Women remain in the family, do not see the other option, in addition to thinking of the need to make sacrifices for the children.
- Doctor's words to me they brought in the eye. He said that it will never cease unless the man starts to attend psychological counseling and recognized that his violent behavior is bad, it is a problem. If he will not, deny the problem of violence is just terrible.
After returning home I asked the man whether he will take part in the consultation process? The answer was clear - no. Then I told him that I wanted to be different.
Did not have anything - no experience, no money, no qualifications. But I paid for the production. Therefore, my first business was born in the kitchen.
Yes, you need a very strong character that ryžtumeisi divorce process. This is the hardest thing a woman because she experienced isolation is usually heavily dependent on a man, moreover, no longer friends, money and shelter. Men know this and use it.
Assessing your opportunities for women may appear to be better live than having nothing. But the truth is, because of the violence over time experience not only women but also children. My four-year old daughter were witness to violence against me. Psychological problems because of her dislocated only after 16 years.
In addition, the reluctant woman I want to warn that the growing number of family conflicts that end in death.
- I walked out of the house probably did not have a business plan, just made use of what you have paid the best. It was your first "Know how".
- Did not have nothing - no experience, no money, no qualifications. But I paid for the production. Therefore, my first business there in the kitchen put out the first four pies samosa ( Indian dish - red. past. ) and sold them. The money to put out the 8 cakes.Later I sold 16, 32, and it lasted until a few years has been producing 10 thousand.cakes a week, the government had two factories and 35 employees.
Today, this business no longer have - after eight years of screwed up and lost. However, it would tell the people that really do not need to be afraid of failure. Today, I lead the eight international organizations, I am involved in social activities: I support the unemployed, women survivors of violence and so on.
- I know I have stood up against the business plan, but maybe you had a bearing retained and bakery business?
- The most successful businesses in the world have been created without any business plan. Business plan is to get the money. But money is a bad reason to build a business as the most important to have an idea and turn it into action.
I believe that you must first prove that your idea is worth the attention of investors. When I asked Madi, you invest in my idea, I first teiraujuosi, and how many products have you sold? He says no one else. Then I think: if you do not sell, as you know, that your idea is a good one?
Imagined that starting a business necessarily need the money. But usually it is not. In a world very few products, which require investments of the first production unit, for example, to any prototype, or the like.
I am therefore very strange when people who do not have any reservations, believe're up a great business idea.
If the banks and governments are well aware of what is why we had a financial crisis? It had to be made in 2003's.
My philosophy as follows: Make a one - to sell these, make two - sell, then 5, 10, 25, 50 100. Sold a hundred will have quite a different business strategy than when producing first.
That's now the time has come and the business plan, if a person has sold 100, I can imagine that it would sell, and 1,000.And those who can not sell any, and screw out the business to 100.
A business plan is overstated, because it is hardly possible to know what will happen in five years. If the banks and governments are well aware of what is why we had a financial crisis? It had to be made in 2003's. What in 2009 was a worthy business plan, started in 2006?
- Lithuania posed problem that young people do not want to basically build a business and take the risk - often dreamed of a peaceful clerk career.
- This is not Lithuanian, but all of the problem - a lack of entrepreneurial spirit here. At school, you do not say nothing, that can be an entrepreneur. Talk about a teacher, a lawyer, dealer trades, and so on. And how about the business of evil comes, because there supposedly rampant corruption, etc.
In addition, the business deters two fears - the ups and downs.
What if I fail? If this happens, everyone will say that I'm a loser and no one will believe me. Europe is dominated by negative cultural attitude to failure. At that time in America you are recognized only when susimauni what three times - then look at you seriously as a true entrepreneur.
Good luck too worrisome fear: what would happen if you succeed? How to cope with the responsibility? But success does not need to be afraid, because usually grow up to big things in small steps. Success does not happen to every night.
- In my classes I argue that none of the employee are not adopted by a resume quite like you did not care about a candidate's knowledge, skills, professional experience.
- Seminar presented himself a 11-people. Nine of them tomorrow įdarbinčiau no questions asked, no CV - just because they can stand up and say what they are.Employers' problem is that they do not have time to meet people. Cruel when people are judged by the CV image, even without looking at what is written.
Yes, its methodology in selecting workers, I am in the minority. However, most of the principles applied due to the fact that 84 per cent. people hate their jobs. This means that they will never reveal your best qualities, and after all, think of the employer, is recruiting motivated, willing to work for most people because it is they who create the most value. If you put 120 percent. energy, as it will do what they always wanted to do.
Yes, its methodology in selecting workers, I am in the minority. However, most of the principles applied due to the fact that 84 per cent.people hate their jobs.
I did not have the qualifications or skills, I was not hearing any courses at the University have studied so far have no diploma, no degree.
Therefore, employers always ask: do not seek an experience as it is - is not the thing that creates value. Businesses need employees who are fired are flexible, to understand what innovation should communication skills. But it does not teach at school or university. The fact that there are plenty of jobs available, but full of the unemployed, especially graduates from higher education institutions, which only confirms.
This is the biggest problem in our education system - not teachers, but education policy-makers, decision-makers. - The middle-aged people had no time to hear that today's employers a serious lack of respect for their employees. Approach to man them even more important than salary.
- No matter what the size of the company, if the employer does not respect its employees will not be anything good. So that you know how much the politicians have neither the vision nor the ethical ...
Hundreds of Europeans are losing their jobs, because we buy a Chinese spam produced by exploited people who are completely discarded enjoy no respect and gratitude for their work.
We're talking about what is happening in Ukraine, what is going on in the Crimea. We are talking about democracy and human rights, but we apply double standards. This is what is happening in China is as bad as the events in Ukraine. Europe, however, is silent.
Will sound very silly, but you know what inspires me the most? People who clean the toilets. A lot of people are doing it, but nobody told them "thank you." ( melt: voice breaks, wipes tears )
This is what is happening in China is as bad as the events in Ukraine. Europe, however, is silent.
Lithuanians, Poles, Ukrainians such work with the British do not want to - they would rather live on social benefits. But England purkštauja for expatriates and thus shows great disrespect for what these people are doing. And it drives me crazy.
- You are the advisor to the Commission - it is doubtful whether the politicians like it when you speak.
- I am not bound by any political or financial commitments, so I have the luxury of telling the truth. This is what I think often think and others just can not utter aloud. Okay, so I do not have to keep your mouth shut, I am speaking from the heart, I speak the truth.